Monday 27 May 2013

What on Earth am I about to write..?

A couple of you will be wondering why the hell I'm doing a blog. And in a sense, so am I. I mean, I'm hardly an interesting person and writing my thoughts down online could be quite a bad idea, but oh well. I'm doing this.

I turned 16 yesterday (and for all you pedo's out there, you can just go away) and suddenly this idea of blogging came to mind. I wanted to vlog originally but really, I found I have nothing to talk about or I just get extremely boring. So really, there's no point to this blog at all besides a little idea that sprung into Sarah's crazy mind yesterday evening. There's no big master plan behind this, no structure, no theme, nothing. I write what I want, when I want and people can read it. I'll try not to use profanity, but if I do, I apologise in advance if it offends. In actual fact, let's make this a new paragraph...

If I write something that offends you, don't start spreading crap about me. Talk to me about it. Or just accept that it's MY OPINION. I have the privilege to voice it so let me. Yep, you have the same privilege, but have a bit of respect, yeah? In terms of offending people - I never intend to do so. See? I'm not as much of a bitch as some of you think I am. Sometimes stuff comes out wrong, or can be interpreted in the wrong way. If that's the case? Sorry in advance. It'll no doubt happen. But that's no reason to start a war. Let's be mature here.

So that's it for now. I need to go revise some boring rubbish for GCSE's. Whoo! So fun. Enjoy your day... I'll probably post something else later on. No promises. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Please post your thoughts here - I love knowing what people think about what I write!